Friday, December 31, 2010

well....

Well, today we got back to Pittsburgh from our trip home, which was a lot of fun. We got to see friends, meet a ridiculously adorable baby (Naomi), hang out with Sam, and be with family. It's always funny though, because being in town for about 4 days, reminds us how bored we were when we lived there! Our nightly options included, bowling, or a $10.50 movie. I'm def. happy to live somewhere that there are always things going on. With the New Year, I have a pretty standard goal and its just to lose weight. I just want to be more healthy.... which I think everyone says that in the turn of a new year, but I really mean it. So, I figure now that I tell the small group of people that read this, maybe it will motivate me to actually do it, to avoid looking stupid. ha. Well, anways.... thats life. The dog is good, cats are still rude, and we're doing great...

0 comments: