Thursday, February 3, 2011

craziness!

basically at the moment i have no life for a number of reasons:

A) I go to school full time Monday through Friday and usually have at least 2 tests/week.

B) I have a full time job in the emergency department and work overnights, which leads to going to school and staying up 30 hours straight every Monday after getting off my Sunday overnight shift.

C) I have trying to be healthy. So in my spare time (haha) I go to the gym, about 3 times a week. And run with my puppy, which is my favorite.

D) Then there is just everyday crap that fills up your life. Eat, SLEEP, take the pets out, feed the pets, do the dishes, do the laundry, etc. At least there is assistant in this department.

E) Paying/managing bank accounts and bills. ( my least favorite thing on the list)

F) Dreaming/planning my future, which accounts for a lot of my spare time. Remembering why I work so hard helps me to stay awake through long days and nights.



so.... if you dont hear from me for days/weeks/months on end. I love everyone, I am just superrrrr crazy. With -0 spare time :)

0 comments: