Monday, June 30, 2008

Leahs first post!

Heyy guys. Leah here. I am so excited to be in South Carolina. This motel room is sorta stinky but we are making the best of it. Maybe its just because my mom had us spoiled with this super uber nice bed and breakfast for the last 2 nights. Its weird to not be home, its so quiet, I miss my brother and Kirsten and Aaron. I miss the parents too. And its weird not being able to just text my friends and ask if they want to hang out or something like that. I miss them a whole ton. I know they will visit though. I am hoping that my brother is going to come down in August with the grandparents, I know he will be missing football, but the boy is 9 and opportunities to visit him will be limited, I know this won't end his FOOTBALL CAREER lol, and I MISS HIM ALREADY. Maybe thats my selfishness, but I hope that he still wants to come. Anywho, we left at 4 something after giving a final goodbye to my family, and then we were on our way. By the time we got here out butts were numb, but we like knowing we are more than halfway to our new HOME! I can't wait to see new things and meet new people. I am so excited to start my new life with my NEW HUSBAND! I just wish we had a shorter last name, maybe I will just abbreviate Bartholomew to Bart. Angelia BART HA. Well, I miss everyone and Brent and I are excited about our blog, we will try to write almost every day hehe. He is writing his first post on his computer right now. But I am hungry, so I am going to venture out to find food. I love everybody. Peace.

9 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

Hi Leah and Brent. I love your blog and it's great to get updates about where you are and how stinky your hotel is...haha. Love you and miss you! Travel safe!

Aunt Amy said...

Leah and Brent...Praise God, I'm so happy you started your blog. I will let everyone know that you started one. I'll comment more later. Miss you Love you!

Mom

~Lexi said...

Well isn't this neat, I like it Leah...good idea! But tell ur husband to venture out to a store and put those pics. up from the wedding! I want to see them so much!
And I wish you the best of luck in everything you get into!
And as always, I am a momma, and even though ur now married and an adult now.....BEHAVE! LOL
LUV ya,
LEX

Lori said...

Your comment "I'm going to venture out to find food," sounds like you are out in the wilderness hunting down your daily meal. LOL!

My heart was smiling when the two of you came over for a last goodbye. Sam & I pondered over whether to show up at the inn at 4 in the morning to see you off, but we decided it might be too hard on everyone. We didn't want you leaving sad. Sooooooo when you showed up at the house we were so HAPPY!! Neither us cried that time. We were all cried out. Poor Josh is another story. I feel terrible for my little guy. This was his first heartbreak. :(

Connie said...

Hi Leah , Yes this is your Grammy still lurking around to haunt you with wonderful advice. Ha,ha. Miss you lots and love you lots more. Josh and I have a pact that whenever we are together, if we start to cry because we miss you ,well thats just OKAY. We love you. It was so good to hear from you trday. I"m really anxious to hear about your new home and to come down in Aug. to visit. I love you. Grammy. P.S. Ask your Mom about her experince getting me on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you guys! How FUN!!!! You had a beautiful wedding and I hope you guys are safe and sound and loving life!

Leah, you crack me up...about wishing your last name was shorter...BART. Crazy girl.

Dottie said...

I am looking forward to hearing all about your new adventures together! Keep up the blogging and be SAFE! Have a great Day!

Shell said...

Thanks for inviting me to the wedding! You looked beautiful! I was so proud of you and I am so glad I got to be your leader for a while! Keep in touch with me :)

diane said...

Hi Leah and Brent - I love the blog!! Thanks for doing this and keeping in touch.
It is very exciting that you are getting settled. I think we all wish we were there to be a part of it and to help. So reading your blog will be the next best thing.
We miss you! Love to you both.
Mom B