Monday, July 13, 2009

life.

1. Brent had an interview at Pizza Hut and has started working there instead of Arbys. I worked at Pizza Hut for 2 years, and always thought it was hilarious listening to the baby mama drama at that place, and Brent decided to give it a go. He is at work as we speak.

2. I am STILLL waiting to start working at my job. I go in for my "provisional" tomorrow, whatever that means, but basically it means that I haven't started making money and that I am waiting for this place to get a move on. Hopefully I can start by next week, but that's probably unrealistic.... So we will see how it goes.

3. Gettysburg just finished up bike week. Which basically means for the past 7 days, more motorcycles than I have ever seen in my life, rode as loud as they could at all hours of the night through town. I mean I get it, it's Gettysburg tourism blah blah blah, but I didn't enjoy not being able to hear myself think outside. I have already decided that I want to go on vacation next year during bike week.. HA.

4. School starts soon, so Brent and I are pretty excited.

5. SAM COMES HOME FROM SCHOOL IN LIKE 11 DAYS!! WOO.


thats all for now... love leah

3 comments:

Samantha Lee said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY I cant wait to see you!!!! (it will be legend!!!) the short bus buddies together again!!!!

Lori said...

so happy you're home L & B!!!!!

The Romneys said...

You guys need to update! I check every day, and it is never new. :(