Monday, December 15, 2008

christmas

This is the tree after the decorations.
This is the stockings we made and one of my angels

This is one of the felt decorations we made
This is the tree from afar ha
This is the kitty in Brents sock drawer


okay... so here is an update for you.
1. Ben was here this weekend and we had a ton of fun. He came in on Thursday night and we all went to pick him up. On Friday Brent called off work to hang out with him and they went to the beach, picked up Sam when she got off and just hung out and played cards. When I got off we all just hung out together. Saturday we went and bought stuff to make our own Christmas decorations out of felt and had a ton of fun. Then I went to a work party at Dr Teresa's house and had a lot of fun, Brent came for a little. Then we came back here and hung out with Ben and Sam and watched movies. On Sunday we went to a craft show and then came back here to hang out. Sunday night we took Ben back and went shopping with Sam for the last of her college stuff at Target. Today Sam went home and now its just us for Christmas. :)

2. My mom sent me a box today with all my angels in it. Since I was born I get a Christmas decoration that is an angel for every Christmas, so I got all 17 of them in the mail today. And my gold ballerina, which is like the ultimate decoration. And we got a letter from Joshy/Kirsten/Aaron, and candy. So then I put them all on the tree and I have update pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!! Have fun with your NEW and old traditions!

Diane Bartholomew said...

That is one awesome tree! What great decorations - what a difference they have made. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Lori said...

It's so nice to see all those decorations Leah. It was bittersweet carefully wrapping every decoration & sending them to you. I wanted you to have them, but it was hard to not see them on the tree. We miss you!

Lori said...

Merry Christmas L and B. The cat is adorable so are Brent's socks. love JOSH