Wednesday, December 31, 2008

an update.....

So... here is life.

Brent- Brent is still working away at both jobs. We spent Christmas at Grandmas house up in Winter Haven and had lots of fun. Brent got for Christmas: 2 book store gift cards, a visa card to shop with; a dkny shirt; a book light; a book mark; ipod headphones; ipod charger; a book; earrings; running shoes.... and our together gifts are as follows; tons of kitchen stuff; walmart cards; panera card; book money; cookies and tjs picture/frame; flitch... and other stuff I am probrably forgetting. And my grandparents brought him down his guitar from PA which I believe he uses the most. He lovessss his guitar! But yeah, Brent has also recently taken over the bills and all money output because he is a lot more responsible than I, so that we can save more money. And I think thats all for him right now. He has also had off Panera for this week since we went to Grandmas, he enjoys just working one job for a week. He goes back tomorrow night.

Leah- My posts are always longer because I am the one that updates and I dont know everything that Brent thinks... lol. He is very busy and does not update often. Anywho... Leah has a few different updates. First of all Leahs Christmas gifts; red flats with matching shirt; blue shirt; tote; shopping bag tote; bath soaps; earrings; a wallet; moccasins; a shirt from Brent; a hoodie and tank; and I think thats it unless I forgot things. And I start school on Monday. I am taking a chem class, a bio class, and a french class. I also bought most of my books online yesterday, which made everything very real to me. I am very nervous about going back to school but excited at the same time. My job as I probrably said before can not keep me around as part time because they need full time, so they found somebody else to take my shift. So they took me off the schedule as of the 12th of January, which is a little more than a week away. So.... today was job hunt day. The one day where my PANERA addiction has helped me, heres the story. Brent works at a Panera about 5 miles away because the one close was not hiring. Although I used to get lunch at the Panera basically 1/10 of a mile away from our apt all the time. So I walked in there and knew the hiring manager because thats how much I go there, and got a job. I start training this weekend hopefully, but she said welcome to the team... so all is well. Job stress is off, and I have an awesome schedule. I know I primarily will work the day shift which is like 5am-1pm which means I have every night off which is sweet. So thats good for me.... I am pumped to start there. I think that is all for today!

Kitty- Started a new food, instead of a kitten food which plumps them up she is on a dental care food from Science Diet so that her teeth stay healthy.... and she is sleeping under the Christmas tree right now, so she can't add anything to the conversation. ha...



well.... love you miss you peace

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Also sounds like you love Panera Bread! What do you recommend?

Lori said...

Hey...what did you think of the pic of the kids that we sent you w/ Gma?