Saturday, December 20, 2008

update

So here is life as of now:

Brent- Brent is still working allllll the time so we can save money. He works 7-315. And then night hours at Panera. This week he worked like everyday but Monday at Panera and he works straight through till I think Tuesday. He asked off of Panera for Christmas Eve to Christmas weekend so that we can go to Grandmas for Christmas. He is at work right now at Macys since its the weekend before Christmas. So... yeah, that is Brent right now... Workaholic man.

Leah- may be a little more complicated. Basically since I am going to school I am cutting my hours back at work, and my current job is not interested in me being part time so I am going to get another job for part now. I will be in college full time starting the 1st week in January. Grandma told me about sites that let you rent books instead of buying, so basically I finally looked into it and realized that I can get my books for a 1/4 of the price of what they cost. So that is a good discovery. Anyways.... thats life or now. I am just being a bum today.



loveyoumissyou peace

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am so proud of Brent for taking care of his little family. Today I saw Henry Sutherland from church (remember him from Primary), and he asked how the two of you were. Then he said the dearest thing. He said, "Your daughter did really well marrying that Bartholomew boy. She did really really well." I couldn't agree more Brent! We love having you as part of our family. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate your taking care of my Leah the way that you are.

Julie said...

Merry Christmas!!! I have been thinking about you guys all day and missing you. I hope you are having fun with Connie and Brad. I can't wait until you guys come back this summer! Sorry your Christmas present is going to be late... but don't worry, it will make it to you eventually. I love you both!!!