Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy busy.....

Saturday... was in fact better than Friday. haha. Brent worked all day so I went to Hanover to hang out with the family. I basically went to the pool all day with my mom and the kids. Then we hung out with Maren for a bit, then we went back to Gettysburg to hang out with Brent and all went to Subway. Which was fun....

Sunday- We all went to Cascade Lake and swam our butts off. Had a ton of fun swimming and hanging out all day... Nice to get some tan back, me and Brent feel especially white after our Florida days. haha. Then we came back to my moms house and had dinner with everyone and the grandparents. Then we headed home.

Today- Brent went to a chiropractor all day with his parents for all his back issues. He hung out there pretty much all day. I was at work all day then I went to get my college books and spent 650 dollars!!! AHHH! Then had dinner at Brents house, his mom made a veggie dish. Then went to my house for a bit, then home and the grandparents visited.... busy day.

Anywho, thats life.

0 comments: