Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stupid Bad Day

So I guess I will post about my terrible horrible yesterday, since I am avoiding cleaning my house haha.

1. First I showed up in Hanover to go to yard sales with my Mamaw, and had pretty much no luck at all with anything, all I really found was a paper towel holder. I liked hanging out with her, but the yard sales were all just junk, and I love yard sales so I was a little disappointed.

2. I go to there house to try to hook up my laptop to there Ethernet cord and it just won't pick up signal for the internet. Since me and Brent had an extra laptop I was going to let them use it since there computer is really slow. But it wouldn't work, so that crashed my plan completely.

3. On the way back to Gettysburg I followed a dump truck going 15 miles under the speed limit.

4. I checked my bank account because I wanted to go to the beach this weekend and realized I am in the negative, so I have 3 overdraft charges coming my way. I borrow money from my Grandma to try and put me over, but her receipt of deposit dated for Monday, so I am once again in the negative.

5. I then run out the door to go to work and get in the car to realize my keys aren't in my purse but in the house, THE LOCKED HOUSE. So Brent has to run, literally run home from work to unlock the door for me. He works like 6 blocks away and we share a car, so yeah.

6. I am late to work and get written up for being late to work. I had to fill out forms, for clocking in 8 minutes past my time. Then I got in trouble for wearing a necklace in the kitchen, by somebody who in fact had a necklace on. So, I spent about 1/2 my day in tears there. And I was behind schedule so the residents were bitchy with me, because there coffee was 5 minutes late. I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!

7. Then I go outside @ 8:00 because I am off, and Brent is 10 minutes late picking me up, which on any other day is not a big deal at all. But yesterday, it made me cry for the tenth time.

8. I get home and decide I am going to apply for this job at the hospital for a lab assistant, and I get completely done after working on it for 30 minutes and pressed cancel in stead of submit so it just went away and saved nothing.


.... so i cried and went to bed.

I need to have a good day today.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I left a whole differnt kind of comment on your previous post, but I have to give you these words. Some days when I am really in a pit, well, I just stay in the pit trying to get out. Other days when I'm in the pit, I hear someone crying from their own "pit". When I crawl over to see their troubles I realize I was never in a pit at all, but more like a tiny crevice. This happened to me recently. Thought I was in a pit and then talked to my friend Linda. Her husband literally only has a few weeks to live. The hosptal bed is being "moved in" as they try to mentally prepare for his "moving out". So when you are feeling really low, hug that big Brent of yours and try to be happy that he gets to help you through these stinky days. I know "our problems" seem large to each of us, but sometimes I personally just really need a reality check on what I think is a crisis. Right now, none of my problems is terminal. They are short-lived and not forever. I wish I could say the same for our dear Linda, her husband and her kids.