Monday, August 18, 2008

Brent

My parents sent me a bike so that I can get to and from work when I don't have a car. today was going to be the first day that I rode it, but the weather was calling for a level 1 hurricane. It was pooring rain (thats all though) so Leah drove me and I was 20 minutes late. I started talking to alex dimmick over facebook over the past few days. He is leaving on a mission in the fall so I might try to visit him before he leaves. I start the target job on the 22nd. Im hoping the job works out and doesn't conflict with my schedule at panera. Our representative at the university of phoenix said that leah and I should start our classes before the end of august. I'm excited to start. I'm currently majoring in Information Technology, but I am only doing this to get financial aid while I get my general classes over with. by the time I have those classes done with I will be able to go to a school somewhere else and major in biotech, biochem, or biomedical engineering (something along the lines of one of these). Nothing is really changing now that we're getting settled, and it's leaving me without anything to blog about.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

i lost it after your wedding...either during or after...yeah i have no clue...being without music was devastating

Lori said...

ok, like when r u posting???? I've posted since U. This is bad. I know, I know, you're working. Blah, blah, blah, that's just an excuse. JK. Love you kids!