Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey guys

I know I haven't blogged for a while, but it feels like im running out of things to talk about. Leah and I are both looking for jobs 24/7. She decided that she hates macy's and doesn't get treated fairly there. I completely understand (commissioned sales was my least favorite job ever). I applied today at a roofing company as a driver. They said they were willing to train as long as I have a clean driving record so Ill follow up with them after the weekend. I also applied as a pharmacy technician at cvs. They preferred experience but said they were willing to train. They already hired a girl that had previous experience at cvs, but I talked to a lady there today that said this doesn't mean that I won't be hired too. I have an interview at target on monday for a part time position. If I got this job then I would keep the job at panera and work a total of 40-50 hours a week.

Leah has some interesting job possibilities. There is a babysitting job that pays really well that would be full time. She applied for this and also for a position at a dance studio in Jupiter. She got a call from a lady at the dance studio and they are organizing a meeting as I type. If she gets the job there she would be teaching ballroom. pretty cool huh?

I saw a ferrari today. Two days ago I saw a dodge viper and a plymouth prowler. I saw an amazing car that Id never heard of before at the beach called Mosler. I looked it up on the internet and found out I never heard of it before because the company is based in riviera beach Fl. (10 minutes from us). I see lamborginis and lotus's now and then. All these nice cars make me want a job in valet.

the cops here are nuts. the police force here is bigger than the south west class of 2008. maybe not but it feels like it. motorcycle police hide every day under an overpass and wait to pull people over coming off the exit ramp. we see them at it every single day. sometimes I think they are just making up their own reasons as to why they pull every other car over.

I just finished reading breaking dawn, and I think I need to let everyone know that there has never been a better fantasy fiction series. Not even harry potter. sorry jk rowling.

oh, one more thing. I've been really excited ever since leah found out about the university of phoenix. I have been waiting to hear back from florida atlantic but regardless of whether im accepted there or not I'll be looking into the university of phoenix for myself.

-brent

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so proud that I introduced you to Twilight and that you loved it so much! You owe me. ;) I am about to finish Breaking Dawn for the second time. haha I bought it at the airport Monday morning around 11, finished it in my apartment at 10:30 that night, and then started rereading it on Tuesday. :)

Benjamin said...

heh i still havent finished eclipse..yeah construction is the way to go for money...also factories if you can find any hiring
i need to more though, but with the wedding and all ive been busy. the house is in great shape though(:
the bishop is eager to get on the car again so hopefully ill work on that within the next 2 months...hah...i miss you guys...but it sounds like all is well, which is great