Monday, January 5, 2009

a small something

so leah is scared as hell.....
new things everywhere in short amounts of time make my stomach sick and give me headaches. therefore, i am sick. basically heres in numbered order why things are different.
1. my job at the vets office is gone as of next week, they have trained another person and this friday is my last day
2. i started a new job with new people. i am now working at panera bread within walking distance from the house. althoughhhh the people are very nice, and i love the food. and they can work around my classes.
3. I START SCHOOL TODAY! i am actually on campus right now on a school computer and just purchased the last of my books. so in total with renting books and getting 3 used ones i have spent approx. 440 dollars!!!
:( yeah.

so life is getting a little crazy, and i always clame to be so into new things, really i am a baby. new things terrify me, when i had to apply to get a job, i almost threw up and i was sweating and pacing. now i am about to go to class and i am sick all over again. the lesson is..... as scary as new things are, you just gotta do it.

3 comments:

Diane Bartholomew said...

Good luck in school Leah. Brent keep up the good work. We are so proud of you two - you are doing an AMAZING job.(And they said it couldn't be done!!) we love you.

shell8170 said...

Well, I think you guys are doing a wonderful job. Sounds like you have goals and you just tackle them head on. I'm very proud of both of you and just keep up the the good work.

Lori said...

"the lesson is..... as scary as new things are, you just gotta do it." You are wiser than your years dear child. Comments like that show how much you are growing Leah. We are so proud of you!