Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little bit of an update.

I am officially done with the vet job, I miss it already, and Panera gets a little hectic sometimes. Its just something to hold us through till May so its all good, but yeah during the week days its just lines out the door and craziness. I work there like 3 days a week and go to school Monday and Wednesday. My french teacher I thought was a little spratic at first but now I like her, she is very funny once you get to know her. My chemistry professor/lab professor is so old that he is using a walker and looks like he belongs in a nursing home. Hes a big joke. My bio professor is very intellectual, basically he was the dean of a lot of stuff with a PhD and is just retired teaching here to keep himself busy, I will enjoy learning from him. My bio lab teacher is a riot, very funny, seems to be an easy class, so everything is cool there. As far as home goes, Brent had off today so he slept till 12 and was very excited to do so :) He is taking an interest in weight lifting and wants to build muscle so he is going to start going to the gym... ( he knows I idolize Vin Diesel). haha jk. I am going to start taking classes at the gym for cardio and am excited about that. And for now all is well for us... Just working and school for me... and working and working for Brent. He is very excited to start school this summer.... nothing else tonight.
toodles.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Good job guys wanting to work out & better yourselves. Way to go!


I miss my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!