Thursday, February 5, 2009

carly




I have been thinking a lot more frequently about my old friend that died in the drug overdose. I just haven't been able to cope with the fact that she isn't at home and I have been actively searching for all the pictures that we had together and I found 1 decent picture on a reallly old account of mine. This was my girl, and still every time I see my kitty that I named after her I am reminded about the good times we had... I just wish she would still be around.

3 comments:

Diane Bartholomew said...

I am so sorry Leah. It is awful to lose someone in such a terrible way. We can just be grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows and loves her and will take care of her eternally - and maybe you can help!

Lori said...

Hi Angelia!
PLEASE go on my site and listen to the first song named, "Rose." I put this on my music list a long time ago when you found out about Carly. When you were younger & the two of you went in different directions, I wonder if this song was not the epitome of your feelings. :( Go listen.

Love you & see you soon! Mom

Gwenda said...

Oh, Leah, that's so sad. Glad you came across that picture of the two of you!