Tuesday, February 10, 2009

update of sorts

Basically... Brent has been working at his 2 jobs and keeping himself busy. He also recently bought himself some weights and protein shake stuff and wants to start working out. He is very excited, as is our kitty who despite all her houses and toys will only lay in the box that the weights came in HA...its like she finds the cheapest thing possible and makes a home out of it.
This week we have a bit of cleaning all my family is coming into town!!!! Which is so exciting, might be a little crowded but we none the less are very excited to be hanging out with them! The game plan is that the family will first go to grandmas tomorrow.......
...then come to our place over the weekend... then mom and dad go back to gmas on monday and get alone time while me and brent watch the kids till thursday! then parents come back and hang with us till they go home that coming weekend. last time they came aaron and kirsten weren't with them so i am excited for a bit of time with those 2 crazys (as well as joshy)

Anyways... needless to say there is a lot of cleaning to be done HAAAAA!! Once I found out they were definetly coming I have avoided all housework like an illness because I want everything to be freshly cleaning and my kitty always has a way of messing up things. ...
Needless to say, Thursday night is going to be an all out laundry/cleaning frenzy in this house and kitty is getting a bath.... a much needed bath.


I will leave you with a video that I find hilarious... hope you will to. most moms have so many children pictures, but my kitty is my baby, and that's why this post is pretty much filled with her.


2 comments:

Dottie said...

I love your updates and video! I think it's great your family is coming HAVE FUN!!!

Gwenda said...

Have a grand time with your family!!!