Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family in town!!!

So this week has been as follows!!

Friday:: I had off work all day and basically everybody got all there stuff in the house. Then we went to beach and dad took a nap after his drive down here from Grandmas. Then we ate dinner and hung out here basically... i dont think we did anything else?? maybe we did.

Saturday:: I worked in the morning and when I went to get in the car I had a big teddy bear sitting there on my seat and a cute singing card... that was really cute and Brent had off of Macys. They went to the beach and I met them there when I got off. Once we were there for a bit, Brent and I went out for Valentines day. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had some awesome food. I had chipotle pasta and brent had meatloaf, we split dessert. Then Brent went to work at Panera, and my parents went out on there Valentines date! Fun stuff...

Sunday: Josh and Dad went to the Daytona 500!!! They were very excited.

During the day Brent, Mom, me, Aaron, and Kirsten went to the beach. Then we had lunch there. Then we came home and had dinner later and just hung out. Me and mom watched tv while all the kids ran about and played. Brent had work at night.....

Monday: I had class pretty much all day. I have chemistry from 930-1215. Then chemistry lab from 1230-230. Then I came home and we ate dinner. Then I had French, where I had a presentation and a test from 4-545. Then I had Biology from 630-915, I was supposed to have a test... but my professor forgot it? Yeah... weird but whatever. While I was at class... in the morrning Brent took all the kids to the park and just hung out with them all day. Then at night he took them to McDonalds with a playland. Needless to say, Brent looked like he had been hit by a mactruck when I got home... It was cute.

Tuesday::I worked from 5am-1... Brent watched the kids while I was there. Then when I got home we all hung out together and had dinner. Then we took the kids to a park until we dropped off brent at work at 6. Then I took all the kids down to WestPalm and let them run threw these big fountains in the sidewalk, they were freezing but they had fun. Then we pit stopped at McDonalds and went home and SLEPT!!!

Today:: Was very fun... I had one class from 9-11, my Bio Lab. During that Brent did schoolwork with the kids and got them ready. Then Dale (our roommate) offered to take us to this beach of sorts that has a playground there. Basically it was a lagoon, where the beach is like knee high and the kids can play on the playground, eat at picnic tables or play in the ocean. It was great. We had a ton of fun there. Then we came home, it was time for nap. I had a French test at 4. Then Brent made chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. Then off to the park....





Needless to say it has been eventful so far, and bedtime is now here. My conclusion of the week is that Aaron adores Brent....

2 comments:

Dottie said...

I love it, wish I were there...hug your Mom and Dad for me!!!!

Lori said...

You were such good hosts Leah & Brent! We LOVED seeing you & spending time with you. The kids will remember this time with you forever.