Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update:

Saturday was the last day that everybody was in town here. That night when everybody went back to my grandmas Joshy stayed here with me until we met up with the rest of the family. Basically so that we could hang out alone before they left. When we were together we went to Boomers which is basically a huge arcade/miniature golf place like 30 minutes from here. We had a ton of fun.....


Then that night when picked up Brent from work and headed to my grandmas to hang out with all the family. Mom, dad, kirsten and aaron where already there but we had to drive up. Sunday was Todd's birthday so the whole family and tim and todd all hung out all day at the grandmas and had fun. my dad cleaned our car and it looks pretty fabulous i must say... then that night we drove home. Monday I had a chemistry test, which I believe I did really well in and then I had classes all night, as well as a biology test at 630 pm so my dad was pretty filled.

Today I had work from 5-1 and Brent had work from 7-315 and 6-10ish. So he is a busy man. I had a horrible day at work... Basically my bosses are all bipolar. One minute they are like CLEAN THE FLOOR. GREET THE CUSTOMERS, the next minute they are heyyyyyyyy how are you, hows your day...then i say something to them and its like I'M WRITING YOU UP IF YOU THROW PAPER ON THE FLOOR! basically it drives me nuts when people are extremely moody. One minute they are your friends the next minute there jerks and I hate trying to figure out whether or not its okay to speak to someone and not get screamed at. They need to get a life and realize that Panera Bread... is a sandwich restaraunt, not real life... and to loosen up a tad bit before i throw them over the cliff.

And on a happy note... a hilarious video

1 comments:

Dottie said...

I love your updates! Looks like you are doing great! I am sure you miss you family! Me too!