Thursday, February 19, 2009

An update!

So today was a fun day, for the first time this week Brent had to work all day and I had the kids all day. The day went pretty good.... in the morning we all watched Indiana Jones, mostly because I was really tired and lazy. But partially to see the movie. Then we had breakfast and Josh and I did schoolwork for like 1 1/2 hours. Then we all got all ready and went to my favorite restaraunt ever!!!!! FRIENDLYS!

Then we drove home and we ALL took a much needed nap before we picked up B-rent. Then came the park.... which was very eventful I must say. 3 things I have discovered today

1. Girls at the playground are VICIOUS! Basically I walked myself into like at least 3 conversations where they were like, um girl get out of here this is our space, and saying crap like you can't go down this slide and just bullying crap to kirsten. It hurt her feelings and it was just stupid because as soon as I walked over there were sweet as pie, girls are so gay.

2. Boys are also rude at the park. Aaron found a part of the park where there were picnic benchs and a bunch of boys jumping from bench to bench in some sort of game. Summary of the story is that Aaron eventually fell not exactly sure how, and this is what they say... "Thats why we don't let boys like him play with us, and how bout you cry about it" so Aaron cries and then they mock him until I walk up... The worst part about it is there was a mom there that was laughing as well. I could have hit her in the head.

3. My brothers and sisters are relentless. I really think that either A. Kids have the memory of a goldfish. Or B they just recover quickly. Everytime something bad happened at the park, they sulked for like 30 seconds then ran away as quickly as possible to a new slide. Kids are tough.


All around an over all okay park day....

This is the chase.... as you can see.


This is the timeout bench picture... a little cute if you ask me.


This is a pretty sweet picture here.
The end.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the pictures Leah!!!!! Thanks for taking care of my babies. When I asked Josh if he missed me, he said no!!! When I asked him why, he said, "Cause I was with Leah & Brent." Aw..... :)

shell8170 said...

Kids are totally tough LOL I loved the pics and your trip details...sounds like you guys had a blast!