Sunday, June 14, 2009

3days!

This is what packing looks like in our house. The kitty lovveess sitting in boxes and hiding. Our house has turned into a playground.

1. We sold our couch. FINALLY. so now we are trying to sell our loveseat.
2. Today was my last day at work, and suprisingly the past few days there have been reallly good. Today I got to say bye to all my favorite customers that I saw like everyday. And it was just a good day.
3. I have Monday and Tuesday to just basically pack and clean the rest of the place. Then Wednesday we are off!!


So theres an update.

2 comments:

Lori said...

We are psyched, just totally psyched. Grammy can barely keep it together. Everyone is just so excited.

shell8170 said...

Very excited for you sweetie...we'll have to get toether and do dinner or something. Come to our house...we have six kitty cats :)