Thursday, June 4, 2009

stress.

Well there is always something i sware at my job. I have never had a job before in my life where people fight with each other so much, and I worked at Pizza Hut for gods sake, i didn't think that Panera Bread would be worse. BUT IT IS!!

Heres the story... There is one manager (Nanci) that nobody likes, because she always has these issues in her life that she has to share with everyone. And feels the need to reveal very personal details to all of us that are just plain gross. Like when she has diarrhea and all kinds of gross stuff. I mean nothing is personal to this lady. And she has this habit of repeating herself over and over and over with everything.
Today I had just about enough of her in general. Basically if you have ever been to Panera, you would see we have samples out all the time, and this sample basket is supposed to stay full. But this morning it was really busy and it was just me and one other girl at the time, customers where lined up to the door. While I was mid taking an order, she tells me to get samples when I am done....
Needless to say, 10 minutes later the customers are basically cleared out and she just keeps walking around telling me to fill the samples, AS I AM CUTTING THEM UP. So just being unnesseccarily repetitive. So I was like, Nanci you don't have to tell me 10 times, I am doing it right now. She said that she wanted to make sure I heard her. I told her that she said it out loud, and I'm not deaf. I obviously heard her all of the 10 times she said it.
Summary of the story, is she sent me home 6 hours early. She knows that she can't really write me up because I am already leaving in less than 2 weeks. But she also knew that I really need the money, so she took away my hours. And it rained on me the whole way home (I work a mile from work so I walk home).
Moral of the story is ... dont piss of fast food management. because it will backfire in your face. and go to school so you don't have to work in crappy food places.


On a different note, now that today I had all this time where I wasn't working. I packed up half of our apartment. Basically everything I could pack right now. Half of the dishes, all the barely worn clothes, shoes, furniture, cook books, etc.

And we are selling our couch, (i might have already said that)... because we have one waiting for us up there in our new apartment.... and i think we have someone who is coming to get it tomorrow... which is exciting!! woo!!

this is a long post.
im about done whining.
loveeee yyoouuu , miss everyone.
bye.

0 comments: