Tuesday, June 2, 2009

update.

Well, still haven't been able to pack at all. Basically I have packed one box, thats it. I haven't been able to start because I have been dogsitting and all my extra time I spend over there, they get back on Wednesday night, so I will have more time. My schedule at work goes Wed-Wed, and this week instead of working early, I work Wed, Thurs, Fri- 7:00-4:00, then Saturday 5:00-1:00. Then I have off Sunday-Tuesday so I will pack then, hopefully get a lot done. Anyways, we both put in our 2 weeks notice at our jobs, and will be home soon. Very excited! Right now I am watching CSI:New York with Brent <3

love and miss everyone
Leah

3 comments:

shell8170 said...

Good luck to ya :) I'm sorry I didn't know you weren't a member anymore but that's still cool...I can find other ways/days and times to bug you hahahaha

The Romneys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Romneys said...

Packing sucks... I'm working on packing my stuff, which isn't nearly as much of a hassle as I'm sure your packing is... I only have to move across Provo. But I've been putting it off purposefully, because it just isn't very fun! haha :)