Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8 days to go.

Well it has been a pretty good few days.
Monday I woke up, packed lunch and went straight to the beach. Then I had lunch with Brent at CPK. Then I went to the pool. At night I did basically nothing. A little dishes but nothing much. I have a lot to do, but it has to be done last minute. Like packing dishes, towels, the rest of the clothes.... etc. So I am waiting until the beginning of this coming week.
Today, same basic situation. Woke up, went to the beach for like 2 hours then I had some errands to do.My most UNFAVORITE of them all is the hardware store.
I want to get my security deposit back so I decided I was going to clean my grout because it was gross looking. So I cruise on in there and this nice lady showed me the stuff I needed and directed me in the general direction of the cleaning brushes. I grabbed one, and got stopped by some guy that worked there that said that brush was for stripping grout. Then I went back and was looking for a different brush when a guy said that I had the wrong cleaning stuff and took me back to the old aisle, where the previous person that helped me still was and those 2 employees got into an arguement. Needless to say I went to Home Depot. I mean I needed a cleaner and a brush, doesn't seem that complicated but obviously it was a dilemma.
Then I went to the post office/bank. Then to the pool. Now I am just hanging out with the kitty.

Thats my woohoo day.

1 comments:

Jess and the KIDS!!!! said...

so me dear what will you ever do without the lovely beach at your beckon call? good luck with the move:)