Tuesday, July 8, 2008

another leah post

hey guys.
so me and brent like really hate our bed. seriously our bed is the owrst bed that you have ever slept on in your life. we want to throw it off our terrace. actually brent said he wants to attack it with his pocket knife. HAHAHA.... Anywho, we need a new bed. Sometimes you get what you pay for (like with generic poptarts and beds). Last night we watched this boring video on skimboarding... I fell asleep. Then we went to bed, but we woke up a gillion times because of our gay bed. Then we got up around 9, had waffles, and I got ready for my next interview at Macy's. I got offered a job at Bed, Bath, and Beyond but its only part time. I think I have this job, but I have to wait 2 days for my background check to come in, then I call them on Friday. Anywho, its full time sales in one of the clothing departments. But I hope I get it. You have to wear suits or dresses so its like a professional job. Which excites me, anyways. I want to go get in the pool, and I am bored with this computer so loveyou missyou peace... angelia

8 comments:

Gwenda said...

I enjoy reading your updates! Keep blogging!

Good luck with the Macy's job!!

Lori said...

Leah,
Is that the Macy's in New York City?
Dad


hahahahahahaha!

Lori said...

Leah,
I am sooooooo excited for you. That is a great job for you while you're in college. You will LOVE it I'm sure! You have no problem telling people what looks good on them & uh, what doesn't :) What will I do the next time I need clothing advice? Maybe I'll ask Lonnie :) :) :) I knew you would love that.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, I hope you get that job!!! THat would be so cool Leah!

And get a new bed!!!! Air mattresses are AWESOME!!! If you get a nice one!

Lori said...

Ha!! Love Maren's tip about the air mattress. We wanted to get the kids one till they could get afford a good mattress. But they said, "No, we hate them." Right about now I wish they would have let us get them one, & they probably wish it too (even if they don't tell us)!

diane said...

I"m keeping my fingers crossed that you get that job, Leah! Brent - good luck -any thoughts about the hair???
I really do recommend that you consider buying a real bed - one that you have laid on and really tried out. A good bed is really an investment and will last a long time if it is a good one.

sam said...

dude...forget the mattresses and just make a fort...duh
i love you guys and cant wait to come see you!

Frill <3

Connie said...

Hi Guys, Please don't ask us to bring a bed down. It really would'nt look good tied to the roof of our chrysler. Besides if it rained on the way down you would then have a water bed. Ha Ha. Love ya, Grammy