Thursday, July 31, 2008

what say leah.

hey guys... brent realized that me and him havent blogged in a long time so we decided to come blog. basically nothing much happened last weekend, but i had off saturday and sunday. saturday i just grocery shopped and went to the pool. and sunday we got to go to the beach!!!!! yay. then monday was a bore day.... i worked 1230-930. i sold 1300 something. tuesday.... i sold not much because we were putting a new line of clothes on the floor and setting stuff up like all day. then we got our kitty, kiki. he is adorable, i believe he is still a little scared of his new surroundings but we love him and like having him around. its nice to have a little guy to come home too. then wednesday i sold 2500 dollars!!! it was pretty busy. but none the less a great selling day. today wasnt really good for selling, there were 2 other people there besides me and its pretty dog eat dog. i just didnt really feel like playing that game, so when they stole my customers i just let it roll.... i need a day off. WHICH IS TOMORROW YAY! anywho, i miss everybody. i am so excited for all the visits that we have coming though. first, brents friend brandon is staying with his dad for like a week in fort lauderdale, and he bought brent a back stage pass to a concert with linkin park etc... thats tomorrow and he is very excited. then in the end of august the grandparents are coming in to town!!! woo.... !!!!!! then in mid september mom, dad, and joshy are coming down to visit (which makes me so excited :) ). then!!!! samantha schlesser bff duh, is coming down for the monthes of october,november, and little of december to work and stay with US!!!! HOW EXCITED IS ALL OF THIS NEWS. and brandon and ben have a road trip planned for november over thanksgiving.
so basically everybody loves and misses us. and that makes me happy.
and leah is going to be attending the university of pheonix as long as my financial aid goes through, i start in a few weeks. my advisor said that since i have like 1/2 of my classes done, i will have my associates in accounting in 12 monthes. then my bachelors will be done in 18 monthes. so basically life is good, except we are poor. but what can be expected! ANYWAYS!!! LOVE YOU MISS YOU... PEACE ANGELIA

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Guys, Glad you finally decieded to let us know you still exist. Glad to hear that things are going okay. Being busy is not all bad especially if you are making money at it. All is well here. Did you ever look at your e-mail to see if the pics Pappy sent you came through? If I didn't tell you yet, I was very happy to get the album you sent us. It was great and I liked all the little details in it to make it special. Thanks bunches. We miss you loads and Love you much. Can't wait till we can make it down to see you. G&P

Anonymous said...

Yay, an update!

Good job on the selling...keep it up!

That's cool that you're going to go to UOP...that's where BArry works as a manager over enrollment. AND, both of us go to school there, as well.

HAve another fun weekend!

Lori said...

What's up w/ Ben's comment? "no" What DOES that mean Ben? No, you're not going at T-giving. No, Brent's not allowed to go to the concert. No, you hate cats. No, you hate the name Kiki. No, what? Oh my...I'm so funny. This is one of those times Leah that I am laughing at myself. Remember how that used to make you laugh. I would make my own little jokes PURELY for my OWN entertainment. Uh...like now. LOL