Monday, July 14, 2008

say leah

so brents gay, he didnt post. but we are at the library now and i will do a short one. today we went to the beach and they went shopping for me to try to find comfortable heels(joke right), anyways brent actually found the winners. he found a super cute pair of heels for 6 bucks at payless down here, then i found a pair for 9. so 15 dollars for 2 super cute pairs of shoes. so anways, i was supposed to start my job tomorrow but they called me and told me that they dont have enough people in orientation so i have to start next tuesday. i was a little sad, but then i realized i can go to the beach tomorrow so its okay with me HAHA. anways, then we came home and ate lunch. then me and brent did scrapbooking!!!!! we got done officially 1/2 of our wedding scrapbook. me AND BRENT!!! yes my friends, brent scrapbooks. we did the whole 9 nine yards, with the stickers and pictures and colored paper and shapes and all the cute stuff, me and brent both did pages by ourselves. it looks so good. we still have to do the other half of the album, but we made a lot of progress. me and brent both grew up in box picture famiies. meaning, all of our pictures that arent digital(Excluding my baby album mom) are sitting in boxes their garage getting older... brent claims the same thing, except he says his are in boxes in storage.
SOOOOOOO i decided we will be scrapbook people, non box having people, time for a change.(no offense families.. i loveyou) but, i am excited. all of our pictures that we have taken since we have been married, are in an album too. which while i am on the subject of pictures, SAMANTHA SCHLESSER'S WEDDING PICTURES THAT I MADE FOR HER ARE ON HOLD. until samantha schlesser sends me the cute pictures from hershey park, to put in our short bus buddies album. sam... i have about 15 FREAKING CUTE WEDDING PICTURES, that i want to send to you, that i cant send to you, because i have no hershey park pictures that i was promised. i am waiting miss sam....me. ha..jkjk. anyways, i miss sam. and i m iss ben. and i m iss brandon. mostly sam, but anyways. this has turned into a dreadfully long post that i will end... now. because i am hungry.




ps... mom i fixed your link. and show this post to Josh, and tell Josh, that if Josh does not call his sister, his sister is going to get very upset. His sister calls him, and he does not talk to her, so if he does not call me, we are not friends. the end of storyJOSH.

there is a lot of capitilization in this post.geez

loveyoumissyou...peace.angelia

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Your brother may not be able to talk to you, because he could be VERY sad! Stop having so much beach fun! :-)

Lori said...

Thanks for understanding Dottie. Josh brings Leah up at the most bizarre times. It makes me wonder what prompts him to say, "I miss Leah." I always say, "I know buddy," & I give him a hug. Next time I will say, "What made you think of her just now?" Maybe it will help him to talk about the memory that is most likely attached to the prompting. I know this is a natural part of life, but I never knew how much my little guy would miss his sister. My mom kept saying before Leah left, "I'm really worried about Josh. This is going to be hard on him." She obviously knew more than I did. I knew he would be sad, but I could not have predicted how sad.

Benjamin said...

well i think brent is going a bit homo with this scrapbooking and cutting your hair nonsense. frankly im disappointed. you better pick it up mister. it sounds like your ladies are doing well, which is good. it seems as though i have no friends though, which is quite a disappointment as well. joking. ill deal. im just glad to hear all is well with you two.

sam said...

i know how you feel ben i have like no friends either cause all the COOL ONES DECIDED TO LEAVE FOR THE BEACH AND NOT TAKE ME WITH!!!...anyways dont freak out the short bus buddies album will be complete im sending mad pictures there are a couple of interesting ones that you guys dont know about but will soon :) and i will be coming to crash ur house soon save a parking spot for alanzo because i miss dill and i miss gill and i miss drill because i am incomplete without my short bus buddies so get pumped cause we are totally going trick or treating together and we are gunna make a cardboard short bus and that will be our super cool costume okay and then we will be thankful for our friends and i will personally kidnap ben and brandon and we will be making a roadtrip over thanksgiving break it will be LEGEND!!!

LOVE frill <3