Monday, July 7, 2008

leahs post

so we still dont have internet, but we ordered it today and we are excited. i only have 5 minutes left on the library computer so here it goes. brent and i this past weekend have gone to the beach like everyday, its been good(hes getting a tan line) lol. anyways, it has been fun. and we learning the hassle of keeping up an apt. I had to clean the bathroom the other day, it was saddening. anyways, i got offered 2 jobs(in the works). one at macys and one a bed,bath, and beyond, hopefully the one with macys goes through though because I want that. And its full time, and i get to wear cute clothes. plus its comission and we all know how convincing I can be. So anywho, I have other stuff to do, we will update more later, but we still miss all you guys a bunch... if brent has time to update today I think he will, he is applying online right now to the sports authority, like dicks sporting goods. he is experiencing job stress, but it all will work out. anyways, loveyou missyou

peace
angelia


ben(as soon as i can get on my laptop and use the net I will put your pic back up. you had one but now its gone, i deleted it by mistake. l0ve ya)

3 comments:

Connie said...

.Hi Guys, Glad to hear that you are both doing okay. Good luck with the continued job search. Hey Brent I was glad to see that I am not the only one who named their first lizard. Ours was in the window of our Fla. home, and I named him Pete. Hw actually was there for a few days. I think he couldn't get out and I was afraid he would starve, so Pappy opened the window and took out the screen so he could jump out. I guess he is a happy little guy now. Miss you both and Love you. Grammy

Lori said...

Yeah...more blogging. We all anxiously wait for your posts & check on your blog often. I have even added the feature of "latest updated blog" on my blog so I'll know if you've posted anything. To say we all miss you is an understatement. Aaron was singing his favorite song in the car today, "Leah, Leah, Leah, Leah." We all joined in. You two are not easily forgotten. No worries.

diane said...

Hey, you two! Glad to hear you have some job nibbles - good luck this week and I hope you get the ones you really want.

Matt flew back to school last night and Chris left this morning as I left for some work training. Now we are REALLY depressed! Was it really just last weekend that you were married??