Tuesday, July 22, 2008

says leah

okay well a few things to update on. i dont know if i posted about this or not already but this woman was trying to find a home for her cat or she would have to put it in the pound, and she came over yesterday with her cat to see how the kitty (KiKi) interacted with us. They were such nice people, they told us a lot of helpful information about the area and about hurricane preparations. They were seriously so nice to us. Anywho, Brent and I both loved the kitty and I believe we will get it some time this week. On other news I started my job today at 945. I went in and was supposed to have some boring 3 hour lecture in an orientation but the manager that was supposed to give it I guess wasn't there. So instead, I watched about an hour full of videos about store knowledge and all that and then I went on the floor to find my manager. Her name is Kay and she is super nice..... I have some other pretty cool managers, Judy and Sharon are my bosses, I am not shure in what department, but they are really nice too. But yeah today was so busyyy!!!! I got delegated certain sections of the store to organize and make look good, and we basically did that all day.... I actually had fun though. Then as I was leaving for the day at 645, they told me I was keeper:) And that I did a good job, so today is a good day. I am going to go find a book though. So loveyou missyou.... peace angelia

4 comments:

Dottie said...

I am glad you had such a great first day on the job! We all know you are a "keeper"!

diane said...

Congrats on a successful first day!!We all knew that it wouldn't take them long to figure out that they have an awesome worker and they had better "keeper!"

Everytime I think of Brent at Panera I think of their yummy cheddar broccoli soup - I hope you can take advantage of the good food and at least get half off!


Love you guys!!

sam said...

yay thats so cool leah about the job its cause your amazing and i got the wedding pictures which are absolutely perfect!...and you have to give that kitty and awesome name too!!!

Lori said...

Kiki will feel so loved. I am so excited for you. I am sure Nosey misses you Leah. I promise to take care of her though, especially when it's COLD!!