Saturday, July 19, 2008

Panara Brent!

PGA is dumb and I'm too awesome to be employed by such losers so I got a job at panera bread instead. The new manager said she wanted me to start on wednesday. until then leah and I are trying to figure out how we are going to be at two different jobs at different times in two very different locations. ship my bike or buy a bike or find buses? Mom- how much did it cost to ship matt's bike to him? Anywho, leah has started on her second book in the few days that she has been reading. I told her reading was addicting (and free). Mom sent out my skimboard to me. Thanks mom.

I've decided that good writers are the ones that aren't completely sane. JK Rowling writes about wizards and magic so she's off her rocker, and stephenie meyer thinks vampires are romantic. I just finished a book called The Blue Girl by Charles De Lint that was pretty witty and was an overall pretty good story. It was about fairies (not good tinkerbell fairies, but mischevious devil fairies), ghosts, imaginary friends, and other sorts of paranormal.

Leah and I gave up fast food as soon as we got to florida in an attempt to become healthy people. We hadn't eaten it once until today because I had two free sandwich coupons at burgerking that were about to expire. We want to be healthy, but we are poor newlyweds that aren't about to pass up free food. Our kitchen is stocked with lots of fruit, lean meat, and actual ingredients as apposed to our old diets of microwave dinners and bagel bites. Since Im done my book I have to go look for a new one now. Anybody have any recommendations?

-Brent

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

just so you know, its not heath ledger's last movie. theres one more. the one he died making. its supposed to be his best movie ever. my brother saw this video where mini me was like bawling cause of his death and mini me and heath are in that movie together. they had like the top 3 actors play 3 different magical transformations of heath's character(johnny depp, colin farrell, and jude law). the movie is the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. im not gonna be around when it comes out unfortunately though): and im like a forth the way done with new moon

sam said...

you know what brent you are waaayyy too awesome to be working at some dumb pga which is way beneath you...and thank you for the book recommendation i need something good to read...and since you and leah are on a healthy life style you guys can just run to work ha...TOTALLY kidding!
MISS YOU GUYS!!! love frill