Sunday, July 20, 2008

At the Library

After Leah and I were finished blogging yesterday we were both looking for books when a siren in the library went off. A librarian told Leah that it wasn't a drill and made everybody exit the building. We still don't know what the siren meant (whether there was a fire or something else) but we are back in the library now and everything is fine. On the way here from the beach leah and I mused over the fact that the library is our favorite place to go here. We come here as often as we go to the beach. Who would have seen that coming? Also, I didn't have a bookmark for the book im reading now so leah let me borrow hers. It's a picture of her, and her whole family together at the wedding. I think I'll try to make this a short post for once. That means that you guys need to give us more to talk about for next time. Ben, do you know when your leaving for a mission yet or planning to turn in your papers? Sam, give the blue girl a try, but if it has too much fairyland in it then try reading Leah's book, waking brigid. It's also pretty good so thats what I'm reading now. Also, I'm right there with you about hopping planes. There are schools in florida but no beaches in Idaho.

-Brent

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

i'll never know when exactly im leaving...i think im turning in my papers asap though

sam said...

i think i will probably give both books a try cause i have the time cause life is super boring right now but i am pretty excited about warped tour this weekend i think we are going to the one in scranton...anywho i dont know if i already told you guys but at church i was called to be in primary and this was the first sunday i had to actually teach a class but all the kids wanted to do was sing so we sang a bunch of songs including the wheels on the bus go round and round HAHAHA it just make me think of you guys because im always missing you guys just in case you didn't know that already :)

our eternal handful said...

hello newlyweds...I can't believe you guys are living in the grown up world already...are ya loving it?!? In case you've forgotten who we are, we're the Garcia's that didn't get to say goodbye before you left. Jonathon's bummed that he hasn't had contact since his birthday. We're in Colorado Springs, Co now, and well, we sure miss everyone in Hanover, but Colorado's weather is the best. Hey, write to me and let me know what you guys need. I still owe ya a wedding present (and a Sunday School teacher goodbye letter). (sonyqt@gmail.com) You guys be careful, okay? Love, Sister Garcia P.S. Hi Ben!

Lori said...

Dude, did you know you can use a piece of paper for a bookmark??? LOL. Sorry Brent, I HAD to say it. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give you a hard time.