Friday, July 11, 2008

leah....

okay well the comments are lacking on brents post. goodnesspeople.
anyways, since I posted. we got our mattress in and I think its amazing. but brent still cant sleep, I think its just in his head, because this bed is amazing. anyways, yesterday Brent had his interviews like he said, and I am excited for him. And he is at his Lowe's interview as we speak. Today we had to go back to the school to resubmit some stupid paperwork, but like while we where in line some stupid security guard guy walked in and turned off all the lights and was like we are closed. how dumb is that, it was like 12 noon and the hours said it was open till 4. so it was just weird. then we went and returned some things at ross and looked for me a suit. BECAUSE I GOT THE JOB AT MACYS!!! WOOO.... I hope I did at least, because she said once you have your third interview you are basically hired, and my third is tomorrow at 3. so I am excited.... but I was looking for a suit today, and I was unsuccessful... basically because I am short, all the pants look like clown pants. soo... we have to look more tonight. Anyways, its gorgeous outside(like it is everyday), so I am going to go to the pool to wait for Brent to get home. Then we are going to the beach. Well loveyou missyou peace...angelia.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Guys, Glad to hear that you are doing okay. And that things are looking up as far as jobs go. Hows the housekeeping going? I am anxious to have you show me the beaches when we come down, since I have not seen any Fla. beaches yet. Just a million lakes. Miss you both lots, love you lots more. Grammy and Pappy

Lori said...

Love the pics!!!!!!!!! You two crack me up. I want to see the after pics of your apartment now with a made bed, clean counters, & your cute finishing touches!! I'm such a mom. I'm going to read all the letters to everyone tonight for family night. (You know, pizza & movies....) The notes were PRECIOUS!

GOOD LUCK with the job Leah! I know you can do it!! OXOXOXOXO

Dottie said...

I really enjoy reading your adventures! I wish I were so daring in my youth and now. I hate change, it's not easy for me at all! I can't wait to hear about your Macy's job!

sam said...

thats seriously exciting girl...and i think the clown pants will look amazing on you...i think its fun being short personally