Thursday, July 31, 2008

hey

well I don't need to put to much effort into blogging today because Leah did such a good job covering all the bases in hers. My friend brandon will be in fort lauderdale for two weeks actually so we'll probably skateboard a little while he's here. Also, of course I am stoked (STOKED) to be able to see linkin park in concert and possibly see them back stage! I think the used, armor for sleep, atreyu, hawthorne heights, and some other amazing bands will be there too.

Now that we work we haven't been able to make it to the beach more than once a week (I know life is terrible), but I am going through withdrawel and really need to get back in the water. I reserved breaking dawn at the library, but I'll have to wait a little while till I can get it because there were already some people that reserved it before me.

-brent

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

dude thats amazing...howd you pull that off? you freaking lucky as balls...i hope you have fun there

Lori said...

You poor soul. "We don't get to go to the beach every day." Oh my...how do you stand it. JK.....make sure you swim some for me Brent!