Friday, July 25, 2008

say the leah

okay so today and yesterday were cool. I went to work both days from 9-6. I wasn't expected to actually start selling until 2 weeks after I started, and once I did start selling, I am supposed to meet my sales goal of 171 an hour so about 1400 a day, and everything over that is 5.25%..... BUT. I SOLD $$$$1301 YESTERDAY AND $$$$1535 TODAY!!!! How nuts is that. Seriously, it is so cool. I like my job, at times it is a little frustrating because there is this one lady that tries to steal customers, but the other ladies that I work with are cool. But yes!!!! Leah is a selling machine, my managers where shocked. But anywho, after work everyday me and brent have been going to the pool to help my feet, without weight on them and in water it feels so great, seriously. And then we eat dinner and read and go to bed. Seems a little boring but its nice to finally be making money. I have off Saturday and Sunday though so WOO HOO!!! Anywho.... I am going to go.
loveyou missyou peace angelia

5 comments:

Connie said...

.Hi Leah and Brent, Pappy and I just got home from the shore today. We had planned on comming home on Fri. but it didn't happen. Anyway couldn't wait to read your news. Am so gald to hear that you like your work. I certainly understand about getting off you feet at the end of the day. Being in nursing was no picnic for the feet either. We had a good time at the shore but we ALL missed you guys. And it was a little different with K & A along. We had a few unplanned events like A using our water jug with our drinking water in it to use as a beach toy and dump a ton of sand inside the jug. Yes we were watching him but he is FAST. We didn't lose anyone this year so that was a good thing. I also left my pocketbook at a McD's this morning ouside of O.C. when we stopped for breakfast. I didn't discover it untill we were almost to the Bay Bridge. So I called you Mom and they called the resturant and someone had turned it in, so thank goodness the are picking it up for me and bringing it home. Delete this message as soon as you read it so everyone won't know what a dits your Grandmother is. Anyway will go now. Don't forget to check your e-mail. Pappy sent you a bunch of pics. We love and miss you lots. Love from us.

Jeannie said...

Hey Sweetie! Trying to catch up on your blog....but read my post on your "read me" titled post.

Congrats to you both! FLORIDA how fun!

We are soooo sorry we couldnt be there...we got unexpected orders to KS. Ben is deploying to Iraq in October! It happened really fast! Olivia is sorry she couldnt be there!

Check out our blog

wherearethemillersnow.blogspot.com

Lori said...

All those years of having a Mary Kay mom must have had SOME affect on you. Glad it was a good one. We all knew you were a good worker Leah!

Benjamin said...

hah...leah is a good salesperson...hah..whod of thought?

diane said...

You are amazing, Leah - I would love to see you at work!! Or better yet, be the customer to experience your expertise!! Keep up the good work.

Has business at Macy's been holding it's own? How is the economy in general doing in that area?

Bill's last day is Thursday!

Miss you guys!! We love you!